Roles and Responsibilities:
Responsible for managing Wharehouse function to achieve overall targeted result of the Warehouse operations
- Introduce inventory management to warehouse in order to provide and maintain inventory record.
- Inplement and monitor measure of performance.
- To optimize storage space within warehouse despite frequent in production plan.
- Bring about a change in attitude where by warehouse in mour sensitive to the needs of production.
- Supervise an control Warehouse activities to ensure accurate figure and feedback to concern party for the discrepancy item.
- Monitoring cycle count process in the Warehouse function.
- Regularly review materials review materials flow to ensure maximun efficiency.
- Ensure the security of raw materials in the Warehouse.
- Ensure and maintain good housekeeping and safety for all staffs.
- Ensure equipment suck as fork lift, hand pallet track, component computer and wighting scale are properly maintenance in the good condition.
- Develop and train all Warehouse staff to be efficient and effective in Warehouse operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Buniess, Industrial engineering or related fields.
- At least 10 years of experiences in Warehouse management in manufacturing enviroment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and proven team leader.
- Have an experience in Logistic management is and advantage.
- Have knowledge in SAP system(Warehouse Management) is a must.
- Good English communication skills.