Sr. Program management Administrator
- Release customer purchase order into the system, update delivery schedule, negotiate the delivery schedule and order confirmation.
- To schedule, control, forecast weekly and monthly monitoring captioned issues to ensure smooth production to meet sale target.
- To prepare and provide update quotation to customers upon request or per agreement.
- To co-ordinate and follow up with support team for relate issue such as ECO implementation, quality issue. ( CMR )
- To review the delivery and material status, expediting the delivery of goods and raw material.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Business or Management of Technology fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in Program management, CQE, QE, PE or Customer services function.
- Having experience in EMS or Electronics manufacturing environment is preferable.
- Familiar with SAP is an advantage.
- Good English communication both writing and speaking.