Job Summary :
Responsible for implementing the MIS project management including planning, estimation, scheduling, execution and support of SAP and other applications.
- Lead and manage daily project activities including scope.
- To develop project plans, analyzing user requirement, designing application at functional level.
- To analyze current process and design future process.
- To identify potential areas regarding software application development in order to cope with future business expansion.
- To advise project team for design applications and solve error problem.
- To document system gaps, configure SAP and conduct conference room pilots.
- To create functional specification documents and provide user support.
- Design & set up authorization matrix for each business process and SAP licenses usage planning.
- To liaise with internal users and external IT vendors on system implementation and enhancement.
- Manage internal user expectations, motivate project teams and coach them.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Computer related.
- SAP application more than 5 years up.
- Computer literate and knowledge on MM, WM, PP is required.
- Having an experience in Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) environment is an advantage.
- Good command of English speaking and writing.