Human Resources Manager
Job Summary :
- Responsible for managing human resource functions. Directly assistant the HR director to achieve both operations and strategic HR business objectives of the Company through the efficient management of HR programs and projects. He/ she must be able to work proactively to ensure that all activities related to human resources are correctly observed by relevant personnel with the Company.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Human Resources Management or related fields
- Having experiences in electronics manufacturing environment is an advantage.
- Good knowledge Thai Labor Laws and HRs KPI Implementation.
- Result-oriented and proactive with positive attitude.
- Strong leadership, communication, and motivation skills with strategic mind.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Good computer skills.